Gregory Hills Corporate Park subdivision has fully serviced and ready to build lots, from 2,000sqm to 20,000sqm. Most of the internal roads are designed for B Double trucks and with visible access from Gregory Hills Drive.
The NSW and Local Governments have the following infrastructure developments currently underway:
A recent Market Area Analysis report prepared by MacroPlan Dimasi concludes:
- $400M upgrade of Camden Valley Way
- Gregory Hills Drive connection with Campbelltown
(completion in 2016)
- South West Rail Link completed and in operation with 35,000 passengers per week.
- Main Trade Area (MTA) population estimated to be 290,640 by 2026.
- Average household size is 3.1 compared with 2.7 in Metro Sydney.
- Annual retail expenditure per household in MTA is 10% above Metro Sydney benchmarks.
- Household homemaker expenditure is 19% above Metro Sydney averages.
- Home ownership significantly higher than Metro Sydney.
- Per capita income is on par with Metro Sydney.
Click here to view lot availability information
1. Cardno Consultants - South West Growth Centre Traffic Report 2010
2. MacroPlan Dimasi - GHCP Main Trade Area Analysis 2013
ABS - 2011 Census